Monday 28 May 2012

Revlon colorburst lip butter.


I have been wanting to try the Revlon colorburst lip butters for a while now, I've heard amazing things about them and I'm a sucker for lip products in general anyway. I didnt buy one because Ive been desperately trying to save but I eventually gave in the other day! I bought the 'strawberry shortcake' colour, I figured this would be a wearable colour for everyday use so I would get the most wear out of it. I love the shade of pink, its not too bright but still pigmented. I wasn't sure whether this product would live up to the hype but I can safely say... it does! I can't wait to try it in a different colour (Ive got my eye on 'tutti fruiti') but I will try and restrain myself for now or I will never manage to save up any money!

I love everything about this product really, from the packaging to the overall result of the product when its on! Its so easy to apply it doesnt require a mirror, and it's really moisturising. The colour also stays for a good couple of hours too. Overall i can't recommend these enough, I think theres a colour to suit everyone too so you can't go wrong!


5 comments:

  1. Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite out of my stash of lip butters. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please follow http://flourishblogs.blogspot.co.uk/ - newly blogging and in need of an audience!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lipstick! It's one of my favourites out of the lip butters!

    Cute blog, would you like to follow each other?
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, i haven't tried any of these yet but i may check them out

    just found your blog, definitely going to follow!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx