Friday 19 October 2012

Beauty wishlist.


These are all the beauty products I'm currently lusting after! Unfortunately i won't be getting any of them any time soon as my bank balance is not looking too healthy at all! desperately need a full time job :( sigh. Anyway.. I can dream until then. So..these are the products I'm currently lusting after. if anyone has any recommendations let me know as I'm always looking to try new stuff! Have you tried any of these products I've mentioned here? (click through links to each product in pink.)

First of all I got a Dermalogica set in my October Glossybox and I love it! It's improved my skin after using for just the last few days so Ive been looking into their products more. I like the look of this Ultra Calming cleanser as I think it would be great for sensitive skin and my skin seems to be so irritated and red lately so I need to use more gentle products!

As well as that I also really like the Anatomicals scrub i got in this months glossybox so I want to try more products from that range too! I like the sound of this 'Stop cracking up' lip balm! (can never have too many lip balms in my opinion.)

As you will probably know from my recent posts i have been loving essie nail polishes recently especially the nude colours and this one looks lovely! It's in the shade 'miss fancy pants', i really like the look of it as it's a bit different from other nudes I've got.. whereas Ive got either pinky nudes or beigey nudes this is more grey!

I've really wanted to try Benefit's sun beam for ages, I've got high beam and I've heard good things about this one, i think it would be nice for autumn / winter to give a subtle glow :).

I've been wanting to try the Keratin smooth range from Tresemme for a while as I've heard a lot of good reviews.. this heat protection spray looks ideal I'm in need of a new heat protector for my hair too! 

Probably one of the most talked about products in the blogging world.. Nars orgasm blush. I'd love to try this as i love the rose gold shade but in reality I wouldn't want to fork out that much for it.. so in the meantime dupes will have to do! the Sleek rose gold blush seems to be the best dupe so I will probably try this first!

and finally.. I absolutely love my L'oreal nude magique BB cream (which i raved about in my previous post!), so I would really like to try this powder from the range. I think the two products would work really well together too! 



2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist, I got the Nars blusher while I was on holiday and is worth the investment :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orgasm Blush is the best, def. if you have to pick any NARS blush get that one. ;) You gotta do a review on the Dermalogica cleanser once you get it! My skin is so sensitive too, I'd want to try it. xoox

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx