Monday 8 October 2012

Laidbare for Richer for Porer


I bought this Laidbare for richer for porer face mask a couple of weeks ago. I was in TK maxx when I spotted it for only £4.99 (whereas it usually retails at around £10 i think? But on the link I just provided it's £6.99 to buy). Anyway I decided to get it even though I definitely didn't need it, as I only recently bought the Soap and Glory fab pore facial peel (which I previously spoke about here if you want to hear more about it!), and they are basically a very similar thing. But I couldn't resist buying it, especially as I noticed it was for oily / combination skin which is my skin type.

The first thing I noticed about this face mask is the scent, it's lovely and fruity. It smells kind of like oranges to me, along with something else maybe.. I'm not sure. It says it contains 'rose flower water, liquorice and Japanese seaweed extract' so maybe it's just this combination that makes the scent? Either way it smells nice! You apply this mask after cleansing and toning.. It contains little bead type things (I've tried to show them in the photo above), so when you apply it, it feels like an exfoliating scrub which left my face feeling so so soft when I removed it! I have actually noticed recently that my pores are not quite as bad as they used to be, so I do think these sort of face masks work.. It really helps when used in conjunction with Benefit Porefessional too, to minimise the appearance of my pores. Overall I'm impressed with this product, although I think there are a lot of similar things out there (the Soap and glory facial peel being one!), I'd recommend this as it's got an amazing scent, and it leaves your skin feeling baby soft.


1 comment:

  1. i've never heard of this before so i'll definitely be looking into it more and i'm even considering buying it, i love fruity scents so that only betters it in my opinion.
    you have a lovely little blog here and i've just started following- i can't wait to see what you'll post in the future.
    you seem so lovely and down to earth, i hope you'll come say hi, it'd be so nice to chat.
    hope to speak soon,
    laura xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx